Friday, December 28, 2007

Season's Greetings


Season's Greetings...

Christmas was weird this year, I can't quite put my finger on why, but it there was just something missing I guess...maybe it was because it was the first year that we didn't go to Nan's house...

Anyway, we had a nice lunch with Ian's side of the family, then had my sister, Dad and Ian's friend Pato over for dinner afterwards. We sat around and laughed, drank and watched Summer Heights High all night long!

Isla received so many presents, her favourites were her toy camera, Dora tea set and her Dora backpack (this was the big winner). I had a fall coming down the in-laws driveway and must have hurt Isla's foot at the same time (I was holding her) because she complained that she couldn't walk on Xmas day, and could barely put any weight on it on Boxing day but seemed okay today when she went back to daycare, although walked a little gingerly on it.

Boxing Night we went to Mum's new apartment for dinner as we didn't really get the chance to catch up with her on Xmas day, although we did see her briefly when we went to visit my Nan at the nursing home. Mum bought Isla a microphone, and Isla treated us to "We wish you a Merry Christmas" at least 20 times!

Ian's on holidays until the 2nd...I bet we're sick of each other well before then :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take such gorgeous photos of Isla, how do you do it?! Guess it helps when she is such a cutie!