Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sprintcars


I had the night "off" tonight, and went to PCR with Dad to watch some Sprintcar racing. It's been ages since I've been with Dad just to watch and not go in the pits and work on Denis' car...The pic to the left is of Madsen's new car...not sure I like the orange paint..I still like his old Bikebiz blue and yellow...

Anyway, Schatz won - surprise, surprise. Kinser second, Pitman third. Madsen made it into the main despite not finishing his heat.

Took the camera along, still have a long way to go, but not too disappointed with some of the pics considering most of them were at race pace!

Skip Jackson got upside down, Brazier crashed, Sartori and Brady crashed too...Sammy Walsh started off pole after winning the dash...not too sure where he finished though.

Enjoy this pic of a man in his t-shirt...I took this photo for Ian, and surprisingly he loves the shirt!

0 comments: