Tuesday, January 30, 2007

6 steps


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We had another physio session yesterday and little miss sunshine took 6 unaided steps to me, then back again to Michael and kept doing it for about 15 minutes! Would have to be my proudest moment ever! We didn't get to use the treadmill this time, not sure if it's working or not. We were doing a lot of work with bending and stretching!


He did suggest that perhaps Isla may be having "blank seizures" so we're waiting for a call from her neurologist to go over her MRI results as the wait to see him privately is over 3 months and through the clinic is about 6-8! Reassuring at least that he's so booked out - shows just how lucky we are to be able to see such a well respected professional.


Completely blown away by how well Isla is talking, it doesn't stop! She'd have more than 200 words now (easily) so glad that she's on track with her speech!


We have 2 two-year old molars that have come through. Can't wait for the next 2 to come through, she's never really been troubled by teething, but this time round she's so grizzly and the dribble is amazing!


We've (read: Isla!) has dropped her day-sleep and is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed from about 9am-7.30pm. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, she's such a happy go lucky little cherub, an absolute treasure to be around! I'm so pleased now that I stuck to my guns and mothered her the way I wanted to and didn't conform to routines and the like. I'm so happy that my choices are so beautifully reflected in the wonderful little girl I am privileged enough to call my daughter.


Life is good.

0 comments: